Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 Plumbing is done.

Ok I have finished all the plumbing and checked for leaks before covering it up. ;)
Tomorrow I hope to have all of the electrical stuff finished. You can see the outdoor power units and the other box is the temperature control for the solar heating. We intend to cover the pool with either a heavy shade cloth or a solid roof  to keep the kids safe from our hot Aussie sun, so it will need to be heated. :)

 
The red line is the solar heating.
The green line is the overflow so I can pump into a holding tank.
The orange pump is for the house.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for explaining which is what. I trust you to build in an access in case something needs mending over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell that you actually enjoy doing some of this stuff! From the weather you describe in Australia, a pool seems like a necessity! I'm glad to see some progress on your family project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is one organised setup you have there and at least one big portion of the job done! Well done!

    ReplyDelete