Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4

I think I have torn something in my wrist so no work today, I hope to be back at it bright and early tomorrow but I have to wear a stupid wrist brace so that will makes things a little hard. So for your viewing pleasure I thought I would do one of those steaming coffee cups on a black background. I found out that to get steam it needs to be cold, so no steam here. New thought- try using a tea light candle you know those little round ones.
They looked pretty cool in the dark but when I blew out the candle to get the smoke I found out they are the smokeless ones :(  But like I said they look cool in the dark.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, a glowing coffee cup! Spooky. Love the light and the colour you chose looks great. The reflection really adds something to it. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but you got an alien cup instead which is also cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun idea IB, and it turned out OK too. It's funny how one idea gets turned into another, sometimes you have to compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. scary and good for Halloween!! Sorry about all your injuries...be more careful!!!

    ReplyDelete