Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 20

OK I have finished all the wiring for the pool and house pumps and the solar heating.
I decided to make a box out of some aluminum  that I had
and I think it worked out very nicely.


This is a galah  they are a very friendly bird and live to about 80 years old.
This one was very curious to see what I was doing.
A very pretty bird, unless you are neighbors then they are noisy and destuctive.
I did some satellite installation work and you wouldn't believe the damage they can do to your wiring.
I knew a guy that had spent about $5000 on a tower and antennas for his TV and radio and the galahs and cockatoos just destroyed it in less then a week. All because he didn't about $5 worth of bird protection.
 


1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty bird. I'm curious what they do with the wire.. they pull it out for their nests, or what?

    ReplyDelete