Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6

I was in town today taking it easy with the six kids at McDonald's while my wife did the shopping and other girl stuff. I thought today would be a good day to play with my 100mm-300mm lens. Unfortunately with the lens extended all the way I miss judged the distance to the edge of the roof and fell two stories onto some bushes
got some great shots on the way down though.
Just kidding. ;)
Injury free day today. :)

This one was taken from about 200 hundred meters away across a river and if you look closely you will see a little critter I'm calling a possum for cuteness sake but my wife thinks it's a water rat.
It's in the hole of the tree.


My lens doesn't have IS and i should have used a tripod so this shot is hand held at 300mm.
I'm pretty happy with it.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the top one with the bird, that's a nice composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one with the gum tree in it, and all the green around it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The birdphoto is lovely, I like the fading of the "fence"

    ReplyDelete